GeM has launched a special initiative "Sahyog" to facilitate speedier procurement on the platform during last quarter of the financial year.
As a part of this initiative, fast-track assistance will be provided by GeM to Buyers/Sellers around certain critical queries/concerns (as listed below). Please note that queries/concerns related to any other business process will follow the normal resolution mechanism.
Following queries/concerns will be addressed through the Fast-Track mechanism:
For Buyers facing issues in:
• Placement of orders (Direct Procurement/L1 Purchase/Bid/RA)
• Publishing Bid/RA including creating Bunch
• Additions/Modifications of Additional Terms & Conditions/Corrigendum for publishing Bid/RA
• Making a payment online (including Integration)
• Extending validity of Bid/RA beyond 90 days in case of exceptions
For Sellers facing issues in:
• Listing brand/product/service for Bid/RA participation
• Accepting an order (Direct Procurement/L1 Purchase)
• Participating in Bid/RA
• Generating an invoice
• Transaction Charges Payment
Buyers/Sellers are encouraged to use the Fast-Track mechanism for speedier resolution of their queries/concerns. More details are available here.